Troubleshoot hidden Norton Toolbar Google Chrome Problem – Norton offers the best security tools to protect your devices from the viruses. The Norton toolbar automatically installs when you install the product on your system. You can also disable or enable the Norton toolbar from the browser if required. But, in order to that, you need to make sure that you are using the latest version of the product. Here in this article, we will be discussing the process to Troubleshoot hidden Norton Toolbar Google Chrome Problem.
Troubleshoot hidden Norton Toolbar Google Chrome Problem
Steps To Troubleshoot hidden Norton Toolbar Google Chrome Problem – norton.com/setup:
It is very easy to enable or disable any extension from the Chrome browser. The Norton toolbar helps you to be safe while surfing or browsing over the internet. But sometimes you may face trouble while using the Norton toolbar extension with your browser like toolbar is hidden. Let’s follow the process to fix the issues related to the Norton toolbar in the Google Chrome.
Unhide the Norton Toolbar:
- First of all, make sure that your system is on and have the internet connection.
- Now, you need to launch the Google Chrome Browser.
- Click on the Settings button and then go to the Menu.
- Furthermore, you need to select the View button from the main menu.
- Now, select either of the options from the drop-down as per your requirement.
- Norton Toolbar to hide
- Norton Toolbar to Show.
- In order to unhide the Norton toolbar, select Norton Toolbar to show option.
- In the end, exit out Norton Application by clicking the close button.
- Now, You will be able to see the Norton Toolbar in the Settings options of the browser.
After following the process, which is given above, you will surely be able to manage to unhide the Norton Toolbar. The troubleshooting steps which are mentioned above are likely used to resolve the issue for the Chrome Browser. In case you are facing the same issue with any other browser then you may contact Norton Support. Also, you may visit us at norton.com/setup for the advanced troubleshooting guide and procedure.
Frequently Asked Questions by Users – norton.com/setup:
- What are the steps to show Norton toolbar in chrome
- Error: Norton identity safe not working in chrome 2017
- How to update Norton security toolbar extension for chrome
- how do I get my Norton toolbar back on google chrome
- Where to find the Norton identity safe chrome store
- how to disable Norton toolbar google chrome
- Unable to install Norton identity safe for Chromebook
- Issues with the google chrome identity safe
- Norton Setup
If you are looking forward to finding the troubleshooting steps which will help you to fix the issues related to your product then contact Norton Support. Our technical executives will then provide you on time resolution for your Norton related issues. Also, you may visit us at norton.com/setup for the advanced troubleshooting and support. #www.office.com/setup